Season 51 - Call For New Mods
April 02, 2022 / by MuensterCheese
The League is run by a team of volunteer moderators and more help is always welcome!
Moderator responsibilities consist of the following:
- Moderate 6-9 divisions during the season: respond to any questions from the players in them, message players who fall behind, and then remove them if there is no response or they are unable to finish the season.
- Participate in a few training meetings between April 25th and May 1st, usually lasting 30–60 minutes.
- Meet with fellow moderators on the final weekend of each season to discuss and vote on any necessary rules changes (though missing on occasion is okay). For Season 51, this will be the weekend of May 7th. These meetings typically start during the European evening and vary in length, but usually last an hour or two.
- Meet with fellow moderators on the weekend before each season to set everything up (though missing on occasion is okay). For Season 52, this will be the weekend of May 21st. These meetings also typically start during the European evening and vary in length but usually last a few hours, including post-meeting tasks.
- Complete miscellaneous tasks including onboarding new players and making Google Sheets adjustments.
In general, the moderator role tends to be a reactive responsibility. Accordingly, we expect moderators to be responsive within 24 hours on Discord throughout the season. We also require new moderators to have played at least two full League seasons (which can include Season 51).
We are accepting applications until April 10th at 0 UTC.
To apply, use this Google Form: