April 17, 2023 / by alibby1152
Season 58 - Signups
Signups are now open!
Season 58 will run from Monday, June 5, until Sunday, July 16, and you can sign up until Sunday, May 28 at 23:59 UTC by filling out the Google form below.
You will need the following in order to sign up:
A Dominion Online account with 10 or more rated 2-player games.
- These rated games need to be played by Sunday, May 28 at 23:59 UTC. If you do not reach 10 rated games by the deadline, your sign up will be removed.
- An account on the Dominion Discord.
- All League communications will take place by default over Discord.
- (Optional) An email address.
- This gives the moderators a second means of contacting you should you become unresponsive on Discord. The Dominion League is committed to keeping your email address confidential. We do not sell or provide your personal information to any third party.
After you fill out the form, please check back in about 5 minutes for the table of sign-ups to update with your sign-up. If any of the entries are highlighted in red, this indicates that we have detected a problem with that entry. Please remedy this right away, or otherwise reach out to the moderators on Discord or by using the Dominion League Hotline.
A moderator will contact you on Discord to confirm your participation. You must reply to this message within 4-7 days depending on how close your sign-up is to the deadline. In addition, we require all players to check in during the first week of the season or forfeit their place. This consists of filling out a very short form to confirm that you plan to play the season that will be sent at the start of the season. If you fail to check in promptly, you could be removed.
Sign up using this Google Form:
NOTE: Season 57 players should not use this signup form and should instead fill out the Returning Form which is posted in their division channel on Discord.
Sign-ups and Counts
Sign-ups and Counts are listed below (it may take a few seconds to load).
Tiers are tentative. Counts for returning players may be a bit off before the season ends.