December 05, 2020 / by truffles
Season 43 - Sign-ups
Season 43 will run from Monday, December 7 until Sunday, January 17 and you can
sign up until Monday, November 30 at 15:00 UTC. Signups are now officially closed. If you would like to sign up for next season, you can do so here.
You will need the following in order to sign up:
- An account on the Dominion Online client.
- To be placed in the League’s tier system, you must play 30 ranked two-player games before Thursday, January 14. If you do not reach 30 games, you will be placed in the Practice Tier, where all games will be rated by default. This will guarantee that you have the appropriate number of rated games to be accurately placed in the following season.
- An account on the Dominion Discord.
- All League communications will take place by default over Discord.
- (Optional) An account on the Dominion Strategy Forum.
- This gives the moderators a second means of contacting you should you become unresponsive on Discord.
After you fill out the form, please check back in about 5 minutes for the table of sign-ups to update with your sign-up. If any of the entries are highlighted in red, this indicates that we have detected a problem with that entry. Please remedy this right away, or otherwise reach out to the moderators on Discord or by using the Dominion League Hotline.
A moderator will contact you on Discord to confirm your participation. You must reply to this message within 4-7 days depending on how close your sign-up is to the deadline. In addition, we require all players to check in during the first week of the season or forfeit their place. This consists of filling out a very short form to confirm that you plan to play the season that will be sent at the start of the season. If you fail to check in promptly, you could be removed.
Sign up using this Google Form:
NOTE: Season 42 players should not use this signup form and should instead fill out the Returning Form which is posted in their division channel on Discord.
Sign-ups and Counts
Sign-ups and Counts are listed below (it may take a few seconds to load).
Tiers are tentative. Counts for returning players may be a bit off before the season ends.